We all know the importance of games in our life, but when it comes to playing on the big screen, it is an awesome experience. If you are looking for the best gaming projector under $500, you are in right place.
Additionally, most people prefer to play on a bigger screen for play gaming as it is the most enjoyable experience. A perfect gaming projector is directly proportional to the size of your screen and the experience you want to enjoy.
So, if you want a bigger screen size with an awesome gaming experience, you need to invest in the projector.
I will recommend some best gaming projectors that are available for under $500. So whether you are a serious gamer or just like to play occasionally, one of these projectors will be perfect for you.
List Of 10 Best gaming projector under $500
- PRJ Latest Upgrade 7500Lumens LCD Projector
- MOOKA FAMILY 8000L HD Outdoor Mini Projector
- VIMGO 5G WiFi Projector
- YABER Y31 9000L Native 1920x1080P Projector
- BIGASUO Native 1080P Projector
- DRJ 8500Lumens 5G WiFi Projector
- Dxyiitoo Native 1080P Projector
- WiMiUS K1 Video Projector
- DBPOWER 9000L HD Native 1080P Projector
- BIGASUO HD Bluetooth Projector
1. PRJ Latest Upgrade 7500Lumens LCD Projector
PRJ Latest Upgrade 7500Lumens LCD Projector which offers great features to its users. This projector can be used indoor and outdoor for entertainment purposes.
It offers its users HDMI cable connectivity to stream videos, movies, or games from their smartphones, laptops, or tablets.
You can also use the USB cable to play the video file stored in your pen drive. This is the best gaming projector under $500 has powerful speakers which offer 2W power per speaker.
This projector comes with a warranty of 1 year against manufacturing defects. The Best gaming projector under $500 also comes with a 3 in 1 AV cable to connect to your TV, Tablet, Laptop, or Smartphone.
And the Best part is that this projector is manufactured by the reputed brand Proj Loved by Students so you need not worry about after-sales service. PRJ Latest Upgrade 7500Lumens LCD Projector offers the best gaming experience with 1080p quality.
- It supports USB cable connectivity to stream videos, movies, or games from smartphones, laptops, or tablets.
- Ceiling and Front ceiling projection modes.
- It has HDMI cable connectivity to stream videos, movies.
- This offers built-in speakers with 2W power per speaker to improve sound quality.
- It has a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
2: MOOKA FAMILY 8000L HD Outdoor Mini Projector
MOOKA FAMILY 8000L HD Outdoor Mini Projector has the latest WIFI screen synchronization technology and 50000 hours lamp life and its low noise and 50% brighter than other mini projectors at the same price. This projector is high in brightness which supports 1080P and has a contrast rate of 5000:1.
It’s also the best gaming projector under $500 and easy to connect with multiple devices at the same time. MOOKA FAMILY 8000L HD Outdoor Mini Projector only weighs 2 pounds which makes it convenient for traveling. You get an 8-inch projector that’s lightweight and durable and delivers decent picture quality.
However, it does not have keystone correction so you need to place it accordingly and there are no built-in speakers but if the sound is important to you, you can always hook up external speakers or headphones through the headphone jack on the side of the device itself. This will help you save money and improve picture quality.
- This Projector has the latest WiFi Screen Sync Tech.
- It has a 50000 hours lamp life which is 80% brighter than other mini projectors at the same price.
- You get an 8-inch projector that’s lightweight and durable.
- This gaming projector only weighs 2 pounds which is convenient for traveling.
- You have multiple devices connection options and can play videos, TV series, photos sharing.
3: VIMGO 5G WiFi Projector
VIMGO 5G WiFi projector is the best gaming projector under $500. This projector is powered by 8500Lux brightness which ensures the best viewing experience.
The most interesting part of this projector is its connectivity. The VIMGO WiFi projector gives the best performance when connecting a TV stick to the projector via an HDMI port, which offers you an unprecedented visual feast.
It can provide access to contents of iOS/android/window 10 and lets you enjoy a visual feast while placing the mini projector flexibly anywhere! Another interesting feature-synchronize the smartphone screen with breathtaking 2.4G/5G dual-band WiFi.
Apart from these features, it has a 200’’ large projection screen, 33’’-200’’ huge projection screen with 3.67ft-19.68ft projection distance for indoor entertainment like movies and outdoor entertainment like backyard entertaining, etc.
- It has 8500Lux which ensures the best viewing experience.
- Powered by 8500Lux brightness and 200’’ large projection
- It can provide access to contents of iOS/android/window 10.
- It can allow you to enjoy on the big screen.
- Synchronize the smartphone screen with breathtaking 2.4G/5G dual-band WiFi.
4: YABER Y31 9000L Native 1920x1080P Projector
This YABER Y31 9000L Native 1920x1080P Projector is a very good projector that provides great image quality with high contrast ratio, stunning color production, and 3W built-in speakers. With its cool fan system and compact design, the projector is easy to install and use. With its built-in rechargeable battery, it can also be used as a power bank and you can also use it to play mobile games on the big screen
And it is a very good choice for a gamer because it’s equipped with 2 USB ports and 2 HDMI ports. This projector is equipped with a mini tripod, thus saving space. The projector has 3 picture modes for your choice to fit different scenes.
To sum up, this projector is a very good budget projector for gamers that offers great image quality, is easy to install and use, some powerful features that are suitable for gaming.
- Provides stunning visual experience with high contrast ratio and powerful 3W built-in speakers, fit for movie night or games hobbyist
- One-Click Brightness easily adjusts settings depending on your needs. Extremely easy to set up out of the box!
- Fast cooling system runs quietly without disturbing your presentations or game sessions.
5: BIGASUO Native 1080P Projector
BIGASUO Native 1080P Projector is also the best gaming projector under $500. It also has 1920x1080P resolution. Plus, the latest full-screen technology ensures corner clarity is as good as a center without blurring.
Moreover, it comes with a small dimension, much smaller than another projector within the same specification range.
The maximum brightness is 8000L and the screen size can be as big as 250 inches which provides brighter image quality and an excellent spectating experience.
It also equips dual 5W stereo speakers that let you enjoy a theater-like experience at movie nights.
In addition, the built-in Bluetooth function allows you to connect this Bluetooth projector to your ideal external speakers or wireless headset.
Except for the manual keystone correction and focus function, it also supports digital zoom, which is easy for users to adjust pictures size from 70% to 100%(4 levels) through remote control.
- It also supports digital zoom and wired screen sync.
- It comes with HDMI, AV, and USB ports so that it can be easily connected to laptops.
- It can play video games, Also, TV series, and football matches. It adopts more stable wired screen sync technology.
- It is perfect for gaming, also suitable for various occasions
6. DRJ 8500Lumens 5G WiFi Projector
DRJ 8500 Lumens 5G WiFi Projector is the best choice for big-screen gaming or movie experience. It can project amazing 120-300 inches video or games due to its 1080P native resolution.
It also offers the brightest 8500 ANSI Lumens for you to see clearly in a large room in any environment.
This projector is engineered with advanced 5G WIFI technology, allowing users’ easy connection through smartphones, laptops, desktops, or tablets at any time of anywhere. With built-in DLP display technology, it provides excellent picture quality of 1920*1080 along with 26000:1 MEGA Dynamic Contrast Ratio and 16ms response time.
DRJ 8500Lumens 5G WiFi Projector is compatible with HDMI/USB/AV/VGA ports, supporting various multimedia devices like TV sticks, Apple TV boxes, USB flash drives, DVD players, PC, Xbox360/ONE, PS3/PS4, and smartphones.
You can relax on your sofa or lay in bed to enjoy the big screen games or movies at home with this projector easily. this is the best gaming projector under $500 And it’s also a great choice for business presentations due to its high-quality images up to 120-300 inches display.
Best of all, it’s equipped with a rechargeable and long-lasting battery to provide 3-4 hours of continuous projecting time, which is ideal for outdoor use.
- The best choice for big-screen gaming or movie experience
- Compatible with HDMI/USB/AV/VGA ports
- Built-in DLP display technology provides excellent picture quality of 1920*1080 along with 26000:1
- Best in class 3-hour battery life with outstanding 5,000mAh power bank for
- It is also the best outdoor projector: 3-4 hours of continuous projecting time
- You can say business projector too. It’s up to 120-300 inches display
7. Dxyiitoo Native 1080P Projector
Dxyiitoo Native 1080P Projector is designed for home theater, Christmas parties, small meetings. It supports the “Airplay” function and “Screen Mirroring” function when connected to a phone.
It supports the iOS and Android systems. you can play on your phone freely when using the “Airplay” function to project the phone app’s video. and you won’t miss any screen operations when using the “Screen Mirroring”.
It supports data cable/lightning connection, also supports WIFI or hotspot connection. Dxyiitoo Native 1080P Projector is equipped with an advanced built-in dual-speaker system to provide excellent sound quality without external speakers.
Even equipped with Bluetooth 5.0, you can easily connect various Bluetooth speakers. If you want to use another speaker, you can connect via Bluetooth to make your party more enjoyable.
Dxyiitoo projector is suitable for home theater, Christmas parties, small meetings, activities, yoga, games, and other scenes. It is designed for home theater with its fully enclosed design and built-in speaker system which provides excellent sound quality without external speakers.
This best gaming projector under $500 supports the iOS and Android systems. you can play on your phone freely when using the “Airplay” function to project the phone app’s video.
- It’s native 1920x1080p resolution, compatible with 4K.
- The image quality of 8500 lumens and the ultra-high contrast ratio of 10000:1 provide clearer, brighter, and more colorful images.
- It is equipped with the first-rate LED lamp bead which can last for a long time that is more than 100,000 hours.
- Equipped with a professional mini home theater. It has a special design for heat dissipation.
- It supports the screen mirroring function when connected to a phone, and you will miss no screen operations when using the “Screen Mirror”.
8: WiMiUS K1 Video Projector
WiMiUS K1 Video Projector is with both Bluetooth and wifi, very convenient for use.
It can be easily connected with kinds of Bluetooth speakers. With both 2.4G & 5G wifi, it can connect with iPhone, Android phone, and Windows 10 PC wirelessly. 5G WiFi is much faster than 2.4G WiFi. For better carrying and better protection of the projector, we prepared a dedicated storage bag for it. You could put the projector and all the accessories into it.
The latest full HD projector is equipped with the latest LED technology, which is +20% brighter than similarly priced projectors.
Also, this is the best gaming projector under $500 because it has native 1920*1080 high resolution, supports 4k, and is capable of developing all colors that can be perceived by the human eyes.
The wimius k1 is the highest resolution, highest brightness with excellent cost performance, and it’s obvious compared to other products. P.S: K8 is our best projector.
With the unique 4-point data correction function which is as larger as ±50°, it is possible to project from a larger angle. You could control the distortion in both vertical and horizontal directions on the remote.
Moreover, with the 60% zoom function, just zoom halfway from the X / Y axis on the remote control without moving the projector. Also, you could get 50-500 inches grant screen by projecting from 1.5-10m, making your home a flexible theater.
- WiMiUS K1 Video Projector is with both Bluetooth and wifi, very convenient for use.
- It can be easily connected with kinds of Bluetooth speakers. With both 2.4G & 5G wifi.
- This also connects with iPhone, Android phone, and Windows 10 PC wirelessly. 5G WiFi is much faster than 2.4G WiFi.
- It supports the dedicated storage bag for it.
9: DBPOWER 9000L HD Native 1080P Projector
DBPOWER 9000L HD Native 1080P Projector is the best gaming projector under $500 that provides sharp and detailed images image for indoor and outdoor entertainment.
DBPOWER 9000L HD Native 1080P Projector supports 1080P video, which brings you crystal clear images.
Connectivity options are perfect, Wifi screen synchronization function allows you to mirror the movies, photos on your phone to the DBPOWER 9000L HD Native 1080P Projector instantly in one second, with no hassle of extra adapters and dongles.
Bluetooth Function allows you to connect with Bluetooth headsets, speakers, or Bluetooth wireless as you want.
You can also connect HDMI/USB/AV/VGA compatible devices(laptop/PCs/TV Box) to this projector.
DBPOWER 9000L HD Native 1080P Projector is equipped with 2 HDMI ports, 2 USB ports that allow it for compatibility with Laptop, PCs TV Boxes Tablets Blue-ray DVD player, USB Flash Drive Media players.
- Best Auto Focus Distance: 1.5-2.5m
- Best Image Size: 20-120 inches
- Its Contrast Ratio: 1500: 1 and the best Lamp life: 10,000 hours
- It has Keystone Correction: ±15 degrees and throw Distance: 1.5-4m
10. BIGASUO HD Bluetooth Projector
BIGASUO HD Bluetooth Projector is a home video projector, but also a DVD player.
This unique design is our exclusive patent, it enables you to directly play movies from your favorite discs, and more conveniently enjoy them on the big screen. Save the cost of an additional DVD player.
This projector with native 720P resolution (1280 x720) and an 8000:1 contrast ratio. Using high-quality coated lenses, the picture reproduction is higher, and the color level is richer.
The super decoding ability with the high-definition display screen creates a better picture quality and gives you an immersive shock.
This movie projector with HDMI, AV, VGA, Micro SD Card ports can widely connect to most devices, like laptops, PCs, USB Flash Drive, PS4, etc. The equipped DVD function also supports directly playing CD, DVD, CD-R/RW, DVD -R/+R, DVD+RW/-RW, VCD, SVCD.
Built-in 2 powerful speakers, this projector provides HIFI sound effects while watching a movie on a Max 200 inches screen.
The extra BLUETOOTH function is also supported to connect with your speaker or headphone wirelessly (not supported to connect with a smartphone via Bluetooth).
- Best movie and game projector with DVD player and high resolution.
- Working distance range is 32.8 feet
- Built-in 2 powerful speakers with excellent sound quality
- With Bluetooth 5.0 chip and has a Bluetooth range up to 33 feet
- Native resolution of 1280 x 720 and a contrast ratio of 80,000:1
Best mini Projector for Netflix | Top Picks 2022
Best 4k projector for movies and gaming | Top 10 2022 Picks
Best projector for android under 100 | Top 2022 Picks
Write buying guide of Best gaming projector under $500
Before buying a gaming projector you should keep these things in mind. Brightness, Resolution, Aspect Ratio, Game Mode, Lamp Life are some of the things that you should take into consideration.
The brighter picture quality is better your gaming experience will be. You should get a gaming projector that has a brightness above 1500 lumens. The most preferred brightness is around 2000 lumens.
The standard resolution for a gaming projector is 1920 x 1080 pixels. But you can find projectors with a Full HD display of 1280 x 720 pixels which are also good enough for gamers. Also, there are 4K included in the market for gamers.
A standard aspect ratio of 16:9 is good enough for HD gaming on a projector. You can also opt for an ultra-wide 21:9 aspect ratio if your budget allows it and you know you want a wider view of the screen since it will be wider than your 23-inch monitor. Remember, you would need a special source to go with the ultra-wide aspect ratio so be sure to check which one you are buying if you need it.
If you are planning to play games continuously for six hours, always go for a lamp that can last more than 6000 hours, like the Panasonic 20,000 hour lamp and others.
If you are planning to buy a projector with game or movie mode then check if the technology used is DLP or LCD. The gaming experience will be much better if you opt for a projector with DLP technology because it offers fluid motion reproduction.
In conclusion, you should know that the HDMI cable is essential for a gaming projector because it lets you connect your projector with a gaming laptop or console to the projector.
However, you must have an HDMI cable that suits the system of your respective device. That means, if your gaming laptop is a Mac, you should make sure that the HDMI cable is compatible with Mac to avoid any problems with the projector.
Hopefully, this article helped you to understand what you need for the perfect gaming projector, if so then don’t forget to leave your feedback!
Frequently ask questions
What are the advantages of an LED projector?
How to select the best gaming projector?
Second, look out for the brightness level and contrast ratio of the projector.
Third, consider the lamp-life factor of the projector.
Lastly, determine whether you need an ultra-wide projection or not.